Toronto Island App: Team Gears Up for Launch
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”40898″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]The Toronto Island Guide app offers visitors ideas on where to go and what to do when they visit. It will be easy-to-use, look good, and provide everything visitors need to know, all in the palm of their hand (or computer).
The app team of five has been working for over a year to develop the app for a spring launch. To make it happen, they must:
- Answer questions people ask when visiting: What do we do with the kids? Where can we rent bikes? What’s open in winter? Are beaches safe for swimming?
- Describe every point of interest, from Centreville Amusement Park and the clothing optional beach, to the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse and Far Enough Farm.
- Direct people to points of interest through the use of interactive maps, such as the nearest washroom, restaurant, picnic site and barbecue.
- Illustrate the app with great photos and a clean design.
- Make sure the text is easy to read and understand.
- Ensure all features are functional.
They’re on it! The app will sell for $1.79. For more information and video: www.torontoisland.guide[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]