The Province of Ontario has declared a state of emergency ordering all businesses, excluding those that have been deemed to be essential businesses, to close by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, March 24th. The list of businesses ordered to close includes: bars, restaurants (excluding take-out and delivery), theatres, childcare centres, recreation centres, and private schools. The Province has also prohibited organized public events over 5 people. In addition, the City of Toronto has announced that many City Park facilities have been closed in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
– More information, Province of Ontario
– List of essential businesses, Province of Ontario
– Park closures, City of Toronto
– Resources for Waterfront BIA businesses
– Waterfront Businesses offering take out and delivery