Located in Toronto on the edge of Lake Ontario for over 30 years, the Harbourfront Canoe and Kayak Centre has become one of the most popular urban paddling centres for group kayaking, big voyageur canoe, and stand up paddleboard (SUP) in North America. Their courses are taught by certified, friendly instructors using the Paddle Canada Certification system. In-season they offer:
• Instruction for Beginner to Intermediate in Kayak, Canoe, SUP
• Kayak Value Packages for Beginner, Intermediate & Fitness
• Rentals for Kayak, Canoe, & Paddleboard
• Tours: Voyageur Canoe & Tandem 2-person Kayak
• Kayak Morning Social Paddles
• Kayak & SUP Weekly Evening Social Paddles/BBQ
• Kayak Night Cruises
• Youth Canoe & Kayak Day Camps through Harbourfront Centre
• Corporate Team-Building Programs
• Personal Boat Storage and Lockers
• World-Wide Kayak/Hiking Excursions
Their lakeside office is open daily from Victoria Day Weekend to the end of September. They’re located at 283 Queens Quay West directly south of the Rogers Centre and walking distance from the CN Tower, Toronto Convention Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, Admiral Radisson Hotel, Harbourfront Centre and many excellent Waterfront restaurants.
Having the scenic 13 Toronto Islands only a 30-minute paddle away, they are your source for relaxation, to learn new skills and to increase your health and wellbeing. Come discover the natural side of Toronto and see it from a new perspective … THE WATER!
Hours of Operation:
Daily from Victoria Day Weekend to end of September.
Weekends & Holidays: 10:00am-6:00pm
Help us improve the translation for your language
You can change any text by clicking on (press Enter after changing)